The best resorts in the world
1. The Brando, Tetiaroa, French Polynesia Islands: No. 1 in the rankings this year belongs to the eco-resort located on the Tetiaroa reef, surrounded by a lagoon 48 km north of Tahiti. , with 35 roofed villas with swimming pool, luxury floating restaurants, eco-gardens, spa ... All use clean energy from the sun or coconut oil and cool sea air.
2. Anantara Kihavah Maldives Villas, Baa Atoll, Maldives: The luxurious resort features 78 private beachfront villas with private pools, located on a beautiful white sandy island. This area has recently become a biosphere reserve recognized by UNESCO. You can visit the coral atoll only 35 minutes from the seaplane from the Malé capital, the central island of the Maldives. The resort is a luxurious canopy, with a large lake in the center.
3. Ulusaba Conservation Area, Sabi Desert, South Africa: One of the reserves owned by billionaire Richard Branson, the owner of the Virgin Group. Ulusaba has 21 rooms and suites. From here, guests can sip a cocktail and enjoy the panoramic view of the Drakensberg Mountains, walking among tree trunks through hanging bridges, watching the herds of antelope zebra walk downstairs.
4. El Dorado Maroma, Riviera Maya, Mexico: This luxurious resort faces one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. This is an adult-oriented resort, with all the services you need. Spacious and romantic, built on the water, sea view villa with jacuzzi. Or you can choose the Royal Swim-Up suite, which is connected to the pool by a lazy river.
5. The Lodge and Spa at Brush Creek Ranch, Saratoga, Wyoming, USA: The resort is rated the best in the United States by a readers' vote of 12,000 acres. This place has a classic design with leather couch in the lounge, fur, large wooden bed, service comes with private guides ...
Caresse, Bodrum, Turkey: The resort consists of 76 modern luxury rooms, especially the King Villa with lavish services. The resort offers beautiful views of the Aegean Sea and a private beach with loungers.
Generations, Riviera Maya, Mexico: The resort was built in 2014 with 144 stylishly designed rooms designed for families. Generations are famous for the largest standard rooms in Mexico's Caribbean Sea, each large bathroom has 2 bathtubs and a jacuzzi. A steward will serve you from the moment you step in.
8. Richard's River Camp, Mara North Conservancy, Kenya: The area is a traditional campground located in the Masai Mara National Reserve. Richard's River Camp also has many modern amenities, and uses clean energy using solar panels.
Bushman Wildlife Sanctuary and Recreation, Clanwilliam, South Africa: The resort is located in an area of 7,400 hectares, full of lighted modern rooms, heated swimming pool, fitness center and spa. Meals are served at local specialties, with friendly staff always ready to share their culture and history.
10. Makanyi Resort, Timbavati, South Africa: Makanyi Resort is unique in that it is located in separate areas of Timbavati, only a few scattered homes, giving you a sense of total space control. Rooms are classically designed with luxury, with thatched roofs and terracotta tones.
Cuixmala, Costa Careyes, Mexico: The Cuixmala Resort has 12 standard suites, 3 private villas, 10 traditional Mexican casita houses, and a private beach in a 10,000 ha nature reserve. There are not many children's services, but families can choose from horseback riding, fishing, or sea turtles laying eggs on the beach.
Unique Garden Spa & Resort, Mairiporã, Brazil: Unique Garden Resort is located 56 km from São Paulo, with 26 rooms designed in late 19th century Haitian style architecture or modern architecture. The area is surrounded by a mountainous area surrounded by lush greenery all year round.
ITC Grand Bharat, Gurgaon, India: The gorgeous 104-room, classic Indian-style dome, pink sandstone carved on the wall. There are also modern day spa services, yoga classes, excellent food, surrounded by 129 hectares of grassland adjacent to the Aravali Mountains that add to the appeal of the area.
14. The Mulia, Bali Island, Indonesia: With 745 seafront rooms, The Mulia is voted one of Asia's finest resorts. Just a few steps from the ocean, you can take a cocktail at one of the resort's pools. There is a children's play area, fitness center, high-end resort will give visitors a perfect holiday whether you single or go to the family.
Hamanasi Adventure & Dive Resort, Hopkins, Belize: Hamanasi is one of the most sought after holiday resorts in the heart of Central American coastal forests. Here you will experience the hotel on the tree, natural life and tropical plants.